16.11.11

Oh what a day what a glorious day


Chanel flats were a hit on a Casual Tuesday.  In the Sun! So beautiful. and now it's raining.  I'm no original when I try to take a photo from this angle, but I just can't help it.  I've been doing it since the days I can no longer remember.


Freaky in double wang (again I have an issue) and striped socks.  My mother has this weird cashmere vest/bulky sweater that is attached and I thought why not.  My Smythe to cover it all for some warmth.



I promise to get better in front of the camera. Until then please ignore strange expressions and ultra awkward motions.  This is my apartment building. It's character and those who live within it are also characters.  Eclectic.

If you can't wait until friday say "AMEN - A Men - Ah Men!"

11 comments:

SAMANTHA said...

ahah I am still getting adjusted to the camera too. I perfect awkward faces. anyway I love your flats and the photos! where's it located? and thanks for visiting meee :)

xx

www.dragonnfruit.com

p.s. the glitter shoes are puuurfect for new years!

SC said...

Very ugly garments! Haha, what r u talking aboutttt?

x

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving the outfit! So jealous of your Chanel flats, ha ha. :)
And I take pictures of my shoes like that too, its fun :p
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sarah Hartley said...

You have amazing style and I'm now following your blog. By the way, I like the "ultra awkward motions" :)
xo,
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

the flats are really lovely, and I think the striped socks are super cute!

Chic on the Cheap

TaraMixandMatch said...

Adorable flats...love the socks with them, I will need to try this :)
Mix and Match Fashion

Beckerman Girls said...

I love those flats!!! U look soooo fab! When the sun's out..it's always a glorious day!!! Wicked blog, babe!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Kassi said...

Can I get an Amen? AMEN! :) I think you look great. I am super awkward in front of the camera - it's just my natural glory I guess.
Fabulous casual outfit! :)

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Gawgus things... said...

Great shots of you! Not sure you ever get used to 'posing' in front of the camera! XX

Electra | Nikolas said...

lucky girl to have all those designer stuff ! Plus i really like your style :)

munichstreetstyle.com

Emily said...

Loveeeee your style ♥