28.11.11

it was a SUNDAY FUNDAY

so i made my roommate take my photo this morning on an adventure to pick up my car.  we got really rowdy yesterday the BC LIONS won the grey cup. my friend john g had his birthday and he passed out in the bar. I took some shots with some Irish men. and then I fell asleep fully clothed.  I rolled out of bed this morning and this seemed like a nice comfortable outfit for the day.





My rocco bag are the same colour of my vintage boots. These boots are old and are cracking but i love love love them. They're blue! Grey velvet leggings from H&M are very comfortable and I'm wearing a leopard sweater I got in Hawaii (WTF) at Macy's or something.  Topshop shearling jacket and greasy unbrushed locks. 

lying on the couch dreading going to work.
x0

4 comments:

.sabo skirt. said...

Cute photos! We like your leopard print top. It looks great on you.

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Cliff Tuna said...

Loooooove your AW handbag!!! :D

CROP.CRIP.CROP

Ellinor Forje said...

Cute outfit. I love your headser too. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me anytime.

Cynthia said...

hot. especially the jacket and the bag.